Nashua NH has an immediate opening for an entry level or experienced Parts Handler and Local Driver at a very clean machine shop facility just off of 101A in Nashua. We operate first shift, weekdays: 8 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday.
We are a privately owned mid-sized company, with about 15 people working at the Nashua Precision Machining and Grinding Center of Excellence. We make ultrahigh precision instrument parts for our assembly and test facility located in MA and some private customers in NH and around the world. Our company headquarters is located in Europe with US headquarters in MA.
The Work for Parts Handler and Local Driver
- Deburr and clean machined parts using files and industrial solvents, and perform inspections.
- Pack and load instruments and parts in out of the facility for plating.
- Drive company owned vehicle and load/unload parts 2-3 days per week to locations in NH and central MA.
- Note: Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and background check are a requirement for this position.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office software (word, excel, outlook) - you will be responsible for creating purchase orders and packing slips.
- Office duties such as tracking and ordering shop supplies, following packing lists and invoices.
- Follow 5S and lean manufacturing principles and practices in an ISO 9001 manufacturing environment.
- Ideal opportunity for someone interested in the advanced manufacturing industry. You will have your hands on many parts of the functioning of the business and learn about multiple disciplines (grinding, machining, and engineering) and contribute to the overall functioning of the business.
Important for All Applicants